In these terms and conditions (“the Conditions”) words such as us”, “we” “our” refer to Lesley Cox Art and words such as “you” and “your” mean you, the Lesley Cox Art customer, using our Online Store. The Conditions apply to purchases made through the Online Store. You are advised to read these Conditions every time you intend to make a purchase as the Conditions may change from time to time. When you place an order with us you will be accepting the Terms and Conditions.
Accuracy of Prices and Product Descriptions
All prices are quoted in Euro. Any delivery charge applicable to your order will be specified to you prior to your concluding your order. Orders within the Republic of Ireland are not subject to post and packaging costs, orders outside of Republic of Ireland are subject to
post and packaging costs, taxes and customs charges where applicable are paid by the buyer. We are always committed to display the colours of our Products accurately on the Site, but the actual colours you see may be affected by your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product you receive.
By placing an order with us, you confirm to us that you accept these Terms and Conditions, that the information that you provide to us is true, complete and accurate, that you are 18 years of age or older, that you are lawfully permitted to use the credit/debit card details
of which you have provided to us and that the relevant account contains sufficient funds to cover the cost of your purchases. By entering in a sales contact with us, we have the legal obligation to supply goods that are in conformity with the contract. All products sold on this website are new.
Ink works and oils on paper are all sold unframed, they are mounted on sturdy mount board and come with matt board (window mount) and a cellophane wrap.
Some original art is framed and it will be noted in the product description if an item is framed. All frames are limed white wrap around frames unless otherwise stated.
Commission costs are agreed before commencement and are determined by size and subject. There is an additional cost if you need us to photograph the commission before commencement. There is a non-refundable 15% fee payable on commencement of commission. A request may be made to use photographs of completed commissions for marketing purposes.
Delivery within the Republic of Ireland is free. Deliveries outside of the Republic of Ireland are subject to post and packaging costs and where applicable custom charges, these will be paid by the purchaser. Post and packaging cost is determined by weight and
destination, you can email me and I can give you an approximate delivery charge to your country. Custom charges, if applicable, vary greatly from country to country and are paid on delivery by the customer.
Our goods are delivered to the address as specified by you in the online order. We are not liable to you for any delays in deliveries, for stolen items or for ensuring personal delivery to you. In the event of delay or non-delivery of products you should contact us immediately and we will assist you in resolving the matter
Goods are owned by Lesley Cox Art and are in the full ownership of Lesley Cox Art until paid in full and delivered to the customer. Payment of the goods have to be made in full before delivery.
Right to cancel / Refunds
I offer a 10-day refund service if you are unhappy with your order
– Please notify us by email within 24 hours of delivery if you are unhappy with your order. After notifying us, the artwork must be returned immediately & be received by us within 10 working days of receipt of original delivery to you.
– In the event of a return, you must pay for delivery both ways (to you & back to the seller).
– Artwork is returned at your risk and cost.
– Returned artwork which is damaged or not in its original condition will not be refunded. Artwork must be in perfect condition to affect a refund.
– When the artwork has been returned to the seller in its original condition, we will refund the full cost of the artwork to you.
– Currently, there are no returns on:
- special offers or deals,
- special orders,
- artwork which has been specially altered at the buyer’s request
When returning artwork please follow these steps:
– Where possible, package the artwork in its original packaging or similar quality packaging.
– Include our delivery slip in the package.
– Retain all receipts & notifications relating to the artwork.
– Remember, you are responsible for the safe return of the artwork to the seller.
Please provide following information when informing us:
— Ordered on/received on ,
— Name of buyer(s),
— Address of buyer(s),
Effects of cancellation
-You must pay all costs relating to the return of the artwork to us.
-The cost of shipping the artwork back to you may be more than it cost to ship the artwork to you. We do not set the cost of return delivery as it is dependent on third party services and prices.
– Once the artwork is safely received you will receive a full refund less delivery charges (both ways).
Cancellation prior to dispatch
- If you cancel your order prior to dispatch we will refund you within 14 days from
the date of cancellation of your order.
- Providing your order has not been dispatched you will not be charged for any
- If your order has already shipped, we cannot cancel your order. Please see our
Returns policy above for more details.
- Cancellations cannot be made on special offers or deals, special orders,
commissions, artwork which has been specially altered at the buyer’s request.
Every care is taken with the packaging of your order in our studio in Cork – original artwork on canvas will be wrapped in bubble wrap and a suitable cardboard container. Ink work and oils on paper are mounted on sturdy mount board and cellophane, they will also be
wrapped in thin layer of bubble wrap to protect corners. Packaging will be marked fragile and where applicable will have a direction arrow to indicate safe position. Please take care in removing packaging and do not use any sharp object to remove packaging as this could damage your artwork.
What do I do if my artwork is damaged in transit?
– If a damaged artwork has been delivered to you, please email us within 24 hours of receipt. If possible, please include a photo of the damage incurred.
– Please keep all original packing materials.
– We will then advise you on the return of the artwork to us.
– When the artwork has been returned to us, we will refund the full cost of the artwork.
Lesley Cox Art shall not be liable to any person for any loss, harm to a person or damage that may arise from the use of our products sold on this web site and from fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
We are not liable for damages or losses to you as a result of any Force Majeure Event.
Lesley Cox Art holds all intellectual copyrights on their products.
All offered products are the exclusive property of Lesley Cox Art.